Bite-size answers to commonly asked questions from inquiring minds
New additions to Butwhydad.co.uk
Plus, coming soon! Keep your eyes peeled here for new questions and answers! If you
would like to know the answer to a question not yet featured on this site then please
do get in touch. We aim to continually add to and enhance this site so your input
will be welcome. Just click on Contacts & Links above for details of how to reach
Recent requests (which we’ll attempt to answer soon!) include:
1. Why do we get deserts? How are deserts formed?
2. Why do some trees lose their leaves?
3. Why do beans give us wind/make us fart?
4. Why do we get bits (bogeys!) up our nose?
5. What’s the difference between a molecule and an atom?
6. Why do we have dreams?
7. What are volcanoes? Why do they erupt?
8. Why do we yawn?
9. Why does the sea have waves? What causes waves on the sea?
10. How can big things float?
11. How can big things fly?
12. Why does the Earth spin round?
13. Why does water freeze?
14. Why do we have eyebrows?
15. What’s the difference between a hill and a mountain?
16. What’s the difference between a meteor, meteorite and asteroid?